Originally it was just going to be adults but it didn't work out that way so the kids tagged along.
It worked out well since we had so many people there to help with the kids. Beau and Noah loved climbing and exploring throughout the cave.
We don't have a lot of pics because I wasn't planning on going in the cave so I left my camera in the car. But Kristin had hers so there may be more pics to come -- Get on that Aunt Jamers!
It worked out well since we had so many people there to help with the kids. Beau and Noah loved climbing and exploring throughout the cave.
We don't have a lot of pics because I wasn't planning on going in the cave so I left my camera in the car. But Kristin had hers so there may be more pics to come -- Get on that Aunt Jamers!
The boys were excited that there was just enough snow left over to make a snowball!
1 comment:
Pictures of all of you are too good.
Meridian real estate
Post a Comment