Thursday, February 26, 2009

Airplanes, Airplanes, Airplanes!

Mike had a short break from school so we asked Papa if he would take us to the hanger to see all the airplanes.

Beau and Noah were very excited once they saw the little plane that they could petal themselves!






John and Papa were great tour guides and kept the boys' attention almost the whole time!

3 comments:

Alicia W said...

Ha ha ha! So I never noticed the actual address of your blog. I always just linked it to your name. Well, I noticed it this time and how it made me laugh. You witty Bonds. :) Thanks for the cute pics cuz. Love ya.

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh wow, so fun...I remember visiting that place with Grandpa Jean a long time ago. I hope to go again some day with our kids. :)

-Melissa

AMIT said...

You had fun there seeing all the airplanes.

Meridian real estate