So Noah wasn't feeling well on Saturday and by Sunday he was grumpy and running a fever. Since it was Conference we were home all day and apparently he was tired of staying home feeling sick.
He was laying in the bed and said, "I'm just tired of being at home. I want to go somewhere and get something to eat at Taco Bell."
Mike explained to him that Heavenly Father doesn't like it when we go to places like that on Sunday but maybe we could go for a ride out to Aunt Jamers house.
Noah was happy with that and when he called Jamers to tell her he was coming over, she offered make Taco Bell for him.
Thanks Jamers (and Uncle Chris)
It was delicious. And Noah instantly felt better.
We love you!
2 comments:
I can relate to Noah - I wanted taco bell on Sunday too.
Love that guy!
We love you guys too!!! Thanks for coming to visit... and motivating us to clean our house.
Post a Comment